- Q: When will my order be delivered?
- We print each and every item to order, which means that items can take 2-4 working days to leave us. Orders within the UK should then be delivered within two working days. Orders outside the UK but within the European Union should be delivered within 14 working days. Orders outside the EU should be delivered within 20 working days of despatch. For further details, please see our Delivery page.
- Q: If I order multiple items, will they arrive at the same time?
If your order contains different types of products, you may receive your order in separate packages which may be delivered on different days. For example, if you ordered one t shirt and one mug, the mug may arrive separately to the t shirt. If you have questions regarding an order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
- Q: My order hasn't arrived, what should I do?
If your order is being delivered within the UK, please allow ten working days after receipt of the despatch email before contacting us. For EU orders, please allow three weeks and for international parcels outside of the EU, please allow one month to elapse before contacting us.
- Q: Can I track my order?
Orders delivered via our Standard service are not tracked, however, choose an Express delivery service and your order will be tracked. However, if your order has not arrived within the delivery dates stated above, please contact us at email@example.com or click here.
- Q: Can I return or swap my order for a different size?
- Q: There's something wrong with my order.
We are really sorry if we've made a mistake. If we have sent you an incorrect item, or there is a fault with one of your products, please contact customer service and we will resolve this for you.
- Q: How soon do you reply to emails?
We aim to reply to every email within 24 hours, however weekends and bank holidays can cause a slight delay.